The Program Director for Licensing and Placement provides leadership and oversight to the licensing and placement teams within Level 2 Foster Care. We provide foster care and adoption licensing and services, taking great care to match the varied needs of a child with the skills and experience of the foster or adoptive parent. Caring and loving foster and adoptive parents are at the heart of what we do. They’re part of our team. We’re all about helping foster and adoptive children succeed – and thrive.
• Supervise Licensing and Placement Supervisors
• Maintain foster home resources that will meet the needs of the children
• Oversee hiring, training and disciplinary process of licensing and placement staff
• Ensure service areas meet all licensing and regulatory requirements
• Develop, coordinate and monitor program outcomes in collaboration with the Director of Foster Care Services and the QI department
• Represent SaintA in State committees
• Collaborate between programs
• Master’s degree in Social Work or a related degree
• Five years of supervisory experience
• Child welfare experience preferred
• Experience in crisis intervention
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of community resources
• Demonstrated ability to achieve outcomes
• Ability to work successfully with internal and external stakeholders
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and meet agency auto insurance requirements
On call responsibilities
Reports directly to the Director of Foster Care Services
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume online.
Minority and Spanish speaking/bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.