Make a Difference: Donate to the Alliance
Donations are the lifeblood of the Alliance for Children and Families. They help the Alliance improve the lives of children and families across the nation.
Support the Alliance by making a:
- General Gift. Make a general contribution to the Alliance and help improve the lives of children and families across the country.
- Matched Gift. Many companies have gift-matching programs that maximize the benefit of a donation to the Alliance.
- Tribute Gift. Provide a special honor to a friend, relative, or colleague.
Support the Alliance by making a donation or pledge in any of the following ways:
- Online. Donate now.
- By Phone. Call the Alliance Development Department.
- By Mail. Complete the donation form and mail it with a check payable to “Alliance for Children and Families” or with credit information to Alliance for Children and Families; 11700 W. Lake Park Drive; Milwaukee, WI 53224.
- By Fax. Complete the donation form and fax it with credit card information to 414-359-1074.
Many companies, both large and small, have matching gift programs that double or even triple the tax-deductible donations made by their employees. These programs are a simple way to maximize the benefit of a donation to the Alliance.
The Alliance records the total gift as the sum of the donor's gift and the employer's match.
To make a matching gift donation to the Alliance:
- Employees should contact their company’s human resources office to determine whether their employer has a matching gift program.
- Obtain the appropriate forms from the human resources office. (Note: The Alliance sends an official acknowledgement of the employee’s donation to the matching company. This may be all the employer needs to process the matching gift, but usually an additional form is required by the employer. If so, complete the required “employee” sections and submit the form along with the Alliance’s donation form. The Alliance will complete the required sections, confirm receipt of the donation, and return the form to the employer.)
- Complete the Alliance’s donation form, including the “Matching Gift” section, and submit by fax to 414-359-1074 or U.S. mail to Alliance for Children and Families; 11700 W. Lake Park Drive; Milwaukee, WI 53224.
By checking the corresponding box on the Alliance’s donation form, donors can pay tribute to a friend, relative, or colleague with an:
- Honorary Gift. Donations to the Alliance may be the most appropriate way to celebrate a special occasion or to honor the accomplishments of an individual close to the donor or donor’s family. Please consider making this meaningful gift.
- Memorial Gift. The death of a family member or friend is a fitting time for remembrance, reflection, and recognition. Donors can make a gift to the Alliance that will stand as a memorial to a loved one and, at the same time, support the Alliance in a meaningful way.
The Alliance will notify a party of the donor’s choosing to make them aware of gifts made in tribute, but the amount of the gift remains confidential.
Contact the Alliance Development Department with questions or for more information.
- Peter B. Goldberg Intellectual Capital Seed Fund. Supports exploration of innovative ideas and development of projects to generate intellectual capital.
- Peter B. Goldberg Innovation Fund. This endowment fund uses current, planned, and deferred gifts to continue Goldberg’s innovative spirit in perpetuity.
Direct questions to the Alliance Development Department.