Strategy Leaders Peer Learning Network
Join the Strategy Leaders Peer Network to build relationships with nonprofit human service staff who share your passion for making strategy count. The network accelerates the development of transferrable models and expands the knowledge base on strategy and its effective deployment.
The Strategy Leaders Peer Network is open to senior leaders from Alliance for Strong Families and Communities members with an interest in elevating strategy in their organizations. The network offers:
- Webinars featuring strategy-related content and dialogue with peers
- Deep dive site visits to member agencies for a focused learning experience
- Written case studies, profiles, and video interviews featuring strategy leaders
- Alliance conferences infused with strategy-related content for in-person learning
- An online discussion group through which staff can pose questions and share insights related to strategy and its effective deployment
Sign up for the Strategy Counts Peer Learning Network or additional email groups.
Direct questions to Strategy Counts staff.