New Age of Aging Case Studies
- Demonstrate best practice programs that serve the older adult population
- Assist with the identification of gerontological human service and social work practice models
The report features programs offered by eight Alliance for Children and Families members. Each program is highlighted in a detailed case study that provides:
- Tips for replicating the program within other organizations
- Information about securing funding
- Details about challenges faced and lessons learned
Programs featured are:
Ambassadors Program Case Study: Alpert Jewish Family & Children’s Service in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Retired & Senior Volunteer Program: The Boomer+ Program Case Study: Community Service Society of New York
Friendly Connections Case Stuidy: Family Centers in Greenwich, Conn.
ElderFriends Case Study: Family Lifeline in Richmond, Va.
New Campus Attracts New Population: Heartland Family Service, Omaha, Neb.
Leveraging Expertise, Relationships, and Outcomes: Peninsula Family Service, San Mateo, Calif.
Project HEARTH Case Study: Family Services of Montgomery County in Eagleville, Pa.
My Second Home/JEWEL Case Study: Family Services of Westchester in Port Chester, N.Y.
Honor Your Aging Parents Wellness Program Case Studay: Jewish Family Services in Milwaukee
Senior Outreach Program Case Study: Personal & Family Counseling Services in New Philadelphia, Ohio
For more information, contact the Alliance’s New Age of Aging staff.