Alliance Mission & Vision
To strengthen the capacities and influence of our national network of high-impact nonprofit human serving organizations so that together we may pursue our vision of a healthy society and strong communities for all children, adults, and families.
Partner for Impact
So that together we will increase the number of children, adults and families who are able to live healthy and productive lives, and realize their full potential as contributing members of their communities.
This focus will allow our network to contribute to:
- Decreasing the number of people living in poverty
- Increasing the number of people living safe and healthy lives, and
- Putting more people onto pathways for educational and employment success
By effectively amplifying the knowledge, expertise and unique value of our network and mobilizing them and the communities they serve so that they positively influence society.
By being a go-to source for research and development in human services.
In carrying out its mission, the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities makes four promises to its members:
- Networking. The best national peer network.
- Knowledge. Useful, timely, and relevant information.
- Solutions. Innovative solutions to difficult challenges.
- Public Policy. Access and influence in the nation’s capitol.
- Be a Champion. The Alliance will be a champion for high-performing organizations.
- Strengthen Leaders. The Alliance will strengthen current and emerging leaders of human service organizations.
- Create Transformative Change. The Alliance will work for transformational change in the lives of children and families by driving system reform.
- Innovate. The Alliance will help its members to translate knowledge and skills into practices that improve the lives of children and families.
- Achieve Influence. The Alliance will align policy, advocacy, and public relations strategies to achieve influence.
Learn more about the Alliance’s priorities.