The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities represents more than 450 member organizations across the United States and Canada, including:
- Human Service and Community-Building Organizations. Private, nonprofit human service organizations, settlement houses, and community centers that work with children, families, neighborhoods, and communities. This includes both religiously affiliated and secular organizations.
- Associations and Federations. State or regional councils, federations, and associations that primarily represent private, nonprofit organizations working with children, families, and communities.
Members of the Alliance share a common vision of creating a healthy society and strong communities for all children, adults, and families.
Alliance members provide an array of programs and services, including:
- Domestic abuse counseling and shelters
- International and domestic adoption
- Foster care and aging-out-of-foster care services
- Credit counseling and financial literacy services
- Head Start and after-school programs
- Older adult services
- Employee wellness programs and service
- Crisis management services
- Teen pregnancy counseling and prevention
- Sexual abuse counseling
- Civic engagement programs and training
- In-home health care services
- Clinical research and training
- Youth residential treatment
Members are based primarily in the United States, as well as in Canada, with some organizations also providing international services.
Contact the Alliance Member Relations Department for more information.