2017 APHSA National Health and Human Services Summit in Partnership with the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
About the Summit
Do not miss this opportunity to impact state, local and national policy; inspire the new administration and Congress to embrace our shared vision that the nation's health and human services (H/HS) system is a cornerstone to building a strong, dynamic and healthy nation; and champion innovations that create strong, vibrant communities.
The American Public Human Services Association (APHSA) and the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities are proud to announce a new partnership, specifically designed to advance solutions within and across the public, social-serving, and for-profit sectors to improve outcomes for individuals, families, and communities. Our belief is that the time is ripe for significant leaps forward in creating a modern, responsive health and human services system that leads to stronger, healthier families and communities.
This summit will focus on:
- Learning what priorities and plans the new administration and Congress have in store for H/HS
- Delving into policy changes that will lead to better outcomes for children, families, and communities across the nation
- Sharing real-world solutions by showcasing innovative ideas and programs from the public and private sectors
- Highlighting concrete examples of the Human Services Value Curve progression
- Leveraging opportunities for systemic change: advances in neuroscience, data interoperability and analytics, alternative approaches to financing, and new approaches to research
Tweet about the event using the hashtag #APHSASummit17.