Last year, the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities launched the enhanced Alliance Learning Community. Since then, over 350 users have joined us online to participate in on-demand courses, join us for webinars, and participate in discussions—and the number keeps growing. We are also launching an opportunity for you to win a $25 gift card just for continuing to participate in your group! Stay tuned for more details and please share the information with your colleagues. The strength of our community is you!
Here are some additional things you might not have yet explored in the Alliance Learning Community:
- Keep your Alliance profile information up-to-date
- Browse the complete Alliance catalog to access courses, webinars, and reports
- Access our most popular discussions in Ask the Alliance Network
- Share your organization’s news in Alliance Member News
- Engage with the Alliance’s Public Policy team
- Receive 20 continuing education units for free by completing NTI Mental Health Competencies for Child Welfare Professionals
The Alliance wants to hear from you around what your learning needs are. We also want to encourage organizations who have a course they feel would be a good fit to share with the network to connect with the Alliance’s Organizational Learning Department via email.
We also are pleased to provide our state-of-the-art technology for our members to use with their organizations at a discounted cost. Contact us to learn more about using the learning platform for your organization’s learning needs.