As the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities expands the breadth and depth of its back office and administrative services, it also continues to grow the number of clients leveraging the services. New clients taking advantage of the customizable and cost-effective Operations Support Services include:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping:
- Groundworks Milwaukee
- Groundworks Bridgeport in Connecticut
- Building Bridges in Massachusetts
- Human Resources Solutions:
- Ohio Children’s Alliance in Columbus
- Affordable Housing Corporation of Lake County in Libertyville, Illinois
- National Network Health Plan:
- The Wellspring in Monroe, Louisiana
- Risk management resources:
- Family Service Association in Moreno Valley, California
- Family Service Rochester in Minnesota
- Child & Family Service in Ewa Beach, Hawaii
- Jewish Family & Children’s Service in Phoenix
This February will mark one year since the Alliance launched this new suite of services to aid in meeting the back office and administrative needs of nonprofit community-based organizations. Throughout the past year, the Alliance has added additional services including secure online background checks and expense management consulting.
“We are committed to growing our Operations Support Services so that the Alliance is a comprehensive and go-to resource for organizations looking to outsource operations to focus on their missions and providing services to their communities,” said Lenore Schell, senior vice president of strategic business innovation at the Alliance. “These best-in-class services are complemented with the Alliance’s trademark customer service.”
The Operations Support Services were formalized in response to the Alliance’s 2017 report, A National Imperative: Joining Forces to Strengthen Human Services in America. This groundbreaking report, developed in conjunction with the American Public Human Services Association, details the need to strengthen and preserve the pivotal role community-based organizations play in the larger human services ecosystem. Among four other “North Star” recommendations, the report outlines the importance for organizations to develop more robust finance and risk management capabilities.
Learn more about the Alliance’s Operations Support Services and request more information online.