In mid-November, the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities will launch a new online learning community. Through this platform, members will be able to participate in networking and discussions as well as access the Alliance Library, register for and participate in webinars, online courses, and other Alliance learning opportunities in a central location. This new system is a one-stop shop for learning.
About Alliance Learning
The Alliance is building upon its existing expertise as a thought leader in the sector to develop learning that drives best practices and promotes organizational excellence. New learning opportunities will help sector leaders translate knowledge into measurable action to strengthen organizations and achieve breakthrough results with children, families, and communities.
Online Courses, Webinars, Instructor-Led Courses
The Alliance is designing a robust catalog of centralized learning opportunities that include:
- On-demand courses that you can enroll in and complete at your convenience
- Centralized webinars within the platform making access and participation easier
- Instructor-led courses are coming soon
Self-Directed Learning, Discussions, Networking
The learning community will support informal learning, as the go-to place for Alliance Peer Exchange groups and discussions. Within your groups, you’ll be able to:
- Post and respond to questions
- Choose whether you want to receive notifications about a discussion
- Upload files, documents, pictures, and videos