FEI Behavioral Health (FEI) has a 40-year history in enhancing workforce resiliency by offering a full spectrum of solutions, from EAP and organizational development to workplace violence prevention and crisis management. One of the most successful social enterprises in America, FEI is seeking an experienced marketing and public relations associate to assist with marketing, communications, public relations and related business initiatives. FEI is wholly owned by the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities (Alliance), a national network of social sector organizations working to achieve its vision of a healthy and equitable society. FEI contributes over $1,000,000 annually to the Alliance in support of its work and the work of its network in the community.
FEI is seeking a storyteller and communications professional to contribute his or her knowledge and expertise for a flexible part-time position (15-20 hours per week) in our downtown Milwaukee offices. He or she will support the execution of various business initiatives through exceptional content creation, social media coordination and web management. In collaboration with the marketing and public relations manager, this position will help craft case studies and white papers; assist in editing and proofreading; support special projects related to ongoing business goals; and write, edit and publish content to help FEI achieve its engagement and revenue objectives.
- Take the lead on white paper and case study development with assistance from the marketing and public relations manager.
- Write thoughtful, clear and persuasive content for social media that effectively attracts and engages target audiences.
- Edit and provide feedback on pieces written by colleagues including staff blogs, publication articles, proposal documents, email campaign blasts, print material and other collateral as assigned.
- Assist in monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activity for web including social media analytics, web traffic analytics, email open rates, etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues to help shape marketing strategy/approach.
- Ensure all communications adhere to FEI brand and style standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
See the job description for a full list of responsibilities.
Previous work related to content development, copywriting, and marketing strategy is required. Experience with email automation software (e.g. Higher Logic), content management software (e.g. WordPress), customer relationship software (e.g. Salesforce) and social media management preferred.
How to Apply
Send a resume, cover letter, and three writing samples via email, and note the title of the position in the email subject line. No phone calls please. For more information about FEI Behavioral Health, please visit our website.
FEI and the Alliance are fully committed to equal employment opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees. FEI and the Alliance do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Download Full Job Description