FEI Behavioral Health (FEI) has a 40-year history in enhancing workforce resiliency by offering a full spectrum of solutions, from EAP and organizational development to workplace violence prevention and crisis management. One of the most successful social enterprises in America, FEI is seeking an experienced marketing and public relations associate to assist with marketing, communications, public relations and related business initiatives. FEI is wholly owned by the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities, a national network of social sector organizations working to achieve its vision of a healthy and equitable society. FEI contributes over $1,000,000 annually to the Alliance in support of its work and the work of its network in the community.
The employee assistance representative provides operational support and functional assistance to the EAP call center in meeting service obligations.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter with salary requirements via email. No phone calls please. For more information about FEI Behavioral Health, please visit our website. Applicants not providing salary requirements will not be considered.
FEI Behavioral Health is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
- Data entry of service requests into designated computer system
- Completes follow-up calls to EAP clients and make sure customers are connected to the providers. Respond to customer complaints and contacting providers of our policies
- Completes legal and financial services online requests
- Monitor and schedule sending out emails for EAP survey for clients and keep record in the survey spreadsheet
- Monitors online requests for services and responds accordingly based upon the limits of the position
- Assists the EAP Service Center in developing and maintaining operational protocols
- Monitor provider faxes and EAP counselor faxes
- Work with Network Ops, updated provider’s information, add providers, enter applications, sending on approval/denial letters, look for crisis responders and trauma specialist for CIRs, and follow up with provider voicemails and emails
See the job description for a full list of responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience
Position requires a bachelor’s, preferably in a behavioral health science. Position necessitates experience with customer service. Experience in a mental health is preferred.
Download Full Job Description