Chief Financial Officer
Listing Start Date
Listing End Date
SaintA’s mission is to facilitate equity, learning, healing and wellness by restoring the connections that help children and families thrive.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will serve as a member of the Senior Executive Team and will be responsible for developing and establishing financial organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction, establishing functional objectives in line with the organizational objectives, goals and mission. The CFO will provide executive oversight of the Information Technology team to ensure the IT leadership and staff resources achieve the IT functions and strategic goals to support high functioning technology systems. The CFO will also provide oversight of Environmental Services to include short and long term space planning, capital investments and safe buildings.
• Provide oversight and financial reporting on all financial matters of SaintA and its subsidiaries to include financial planning, forecasting and budgeting
• Oversee all compliance and recognition of contract, funding and private grants, internal recordkeeping, controls and procedures
• Ensure prudent management of SaintA funds by reviewing and negotiating vendor relationships
• Oversee the annual audit and retirement plan audit and serve as co-fiduciary on both the SaintA 403(b) plan and Capitol West Academy 401(k) plan
• In coordination with the CEO and leadership team, identify and participate in the evaluation of strategic opportunities supportive of the Agency’s mission
o Evaluate potential alliances, strategic planning and acquisitions and/or mergers and investments, and pinpoint opportunities and areas that may be considered for expansion or reorganization
• Overall responsibility for the Agency Risk Management program and remain up to date on nonprofit best practices and new regulations, state and federal laws relating to SaintA
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree preferred; CPA required
• Minimum of 10 years’ of experience in the non-profit industry preferred
• Management and Supervisory experience
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with Vendors, Board of Directors, Executive and Leadership team members; to include budget managers in order to assist them in preforming their responsibilities to succeed in fiscal management
• Executive Team Member
• Direct supervision of the Director of Finance, Information Technology Director and Environmental Services Supervisor
• Reports directly to the President and CEO
• Own reliable transportation, meet agency auto insurance requirements and have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume online.
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Minority/Female/Handicapped/Veteran
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume online to SaintA website: http://sainta.org/careers/