Oct. 18 at Noon-Oct. 20 at noon
Design solutions to solve difficult problems and seize new opportunities at the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities’ Innovation Design Summits. Each summit will be focused on a different mission-critical issue to the Alliance network, and all will call on participants to roll up their sleeves.
These are not conferences. Innovation Design Summit participants will collaborate to design ideas and solutions that can be adopted and accelerated by the Alliance network. Presenters and collaborators from the Alliance network and public and corporate sectors will provide stimulus to inspire and guide work completed onsite.
Accelerating Education Achievement for All Children
As the social sector continues to push for lasting change and stronger impact, human-serving organizations are taking on deeper roles in the educational success of the children they serve. They have long worked to build the foundations of children and families facing significant barriers, and they are well-equipped to address opportunity gaps in education, especially for children of color and children experiencing trauma.
Join this Innovation Design Summit to discuss how human-serving organizations contribute to:
- Creating positive school cultures and climates for all children
- Community-level solutions that improve the educational outcomes for entire neighborhoods
At this Innovation Design Summit, leaders from the Alliance network and the education field will learn, problem solve, and develop action plans that will deepen impact and scale solutions that reduce barriers and create equitable learning environments.
- Create prototypes for solutions that address community-level issues and challenges
- Design interventions that address children being left behind in the current education environment
- Gain tools and knowledge on the use of brain science and positive school approaches
- Develop opportunities for action through the Alliance network