Sept. 26 from 1-1:30 p.m. CT
- Free for Alliance members and nonmembers
With $30 million in potential unemployment liability mitigated last year for over 2,100 nonprofits, it’s likely that your organization could be overpaying. This short 30-minute webinar will reveal some of the most common unemployment and human resources risks that can cost your nonprofit thousands of dollars. After identifying the risks, presenters will reveal UST's top recommendations to combat these issues.
The webinar will also explore UST's holistic program, created by and for nonprofits, that can help further lower your unemployment and human resources liability. In addition, an expert human resources advisor at UST will answer participants’ questions.
Even if you can't participate live, registrants will receive a link to the recording, as well as any handouts, so you can make sure your nonprofit is complying.
Who Should Attend
- Human resources professionals
- Reducing unemployment tax liability as a 501(c)(3)
- Benchmarking unemployment costs
- Protecting funding from claims and liability
- Efficiently managing unemployment claims, protests, and hearings
- Avoiding costly human resources mistakes
- Enhancing goodwill by utilizing outplacement services
Laura Achee has served the members of the Unemployment Services Trust since 2009, in both enrollment and customer service. She is currently the manager for the Member Enrollment team for UST, helping serve their 2,200 nonprofit members and provide savings evaluations to potential members. Prior to joining the UST leadership team, Achee served as the sales manager for several national retail companies.
She is a graduate of the University of California, San Diego with a bachelor’s in sociology.
Direct questions to Shannen Camarena, marketing coordinator at UST.