Sept. 28 from Noon-1 p.m. CT
- Free for Alliance members
- Alliance members only
Join this webinar learn more about the Alliance Peer Exchange (APEX) group on performance excellence. Presenters will share top goals and expectations for the group as well as discuss the prospective learning cohort on performance excellence, quality assurance/improvement, and outcomes measurement.
With more than 170 members, this group helps leaders learn, grow, and communicate on topics such as:
- Performance quality improvement standards
- Outcomes measurement and management
- Key performance indicators
- Predictive analytics
This webinar will provide an orientation and overview of the group and resources available through the online collaboration portal myAlliance.
During a Q&A session, participants will be encouraged to share their areas of interest.
Join the Performance Excellence APEX on myAlliance.
Who Should Attend
- Executives, directors, and managers with primary responsibilities for performance excellence activities
- Resources available to group members
- Goals and expectations for upcoming events
- Introduction of APEX Core Team members
- Q&A session for participants
- Janet Braker, director of performance excellence at Cornerstones of Care in Kansas City, Missouri
- Jessie Eagan, director of quality improvement and compliance officer at Trillium Family Services in Portland Oregon
- Toral Sanghavi, senior pirector of process management and analytics at Village for Families and Children in Hartford, Connecticut
- Jed Dews, associate executive director of Pendleton Place in Greenville, South Carolina
- Phyllis Richards, director of evaluation and research services and Performance Excellence APEX group liaison at the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
- Sue Coenen, librarian and Performance Excellence APEX group embedded librarian at the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
Direct questions to Phyllis Richards, director of evaluation and research services at the Alliance.