Save the Date
Call for Snapshots
Call for Study Tours
Take full advantage of the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities strategic action network by attending the Alliance National Conference. This conference features exceptional speakers and a variety of workshops that address key issues and trends affecting the social sector. As the Alliance’s largest event, this conference offers valuable networking opportunities for executives, directors, and managers in all organizational areas.
The 2018 Alliance National Conference will showcase practice, policy, and research that advances the social sector’s knowledge and action in the following areas:
- Thriving and Vibrant Nonprofit Sector: Advancing practices and policies that ensure a well-resourced and financially sustainable nonprofit sector that is resilient, able to manage risk effectively, and positioned for innovation and growth
- Health and Well-Being: Advancing an integrated, holistic, prevention-first health model that responds to the social determinants of health and achieves improved outcomes, particularly for populations experiencing disparities
- Educational Success: Advancing a continuum of educational supports from cradle-to-career to prepare children and youth to succeed in the 21st century
- Economic Opportunity: Advancing policies, programs, models, and systems that advance living wages and pathways to financial well-being that support economic mobility and reduce poverty
- Safety and Security: Advancing systems work together to ensure that children, adults, and families thrive and are safe from abuse, neglect, violence, and exploitation
In addition to aligning with one of the core impact areas listed above, each session will address one of the following focus areas:
- Financial sustainability of the sector
- Building and supporting a diverse and robust nonprofit talent pipeline
- Values-driven practices, policies, and systems, with emphasis on:
- Advancing Equity
- Co-Creating with Community
- Engaging All Voices
- Innovating with Enterprise
- Results-driven research, evidence-informed practice, and policy that address root causes
- Policy, advocacy, and systems reform
- Generative partnerships
Along with established and validated knowledge, this conference will showcase new thinking that disrupts conventional wisdom about how to address the most persistent challenges and barriers to change, effective practice, and leadership.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities online.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executives
- Board members
Location & Lodging
Hilton Denver City Center
1701 California St.
Denver, CO 80202