Use this online form to apply for an SLC Rising Leaders scholarship. Review the application questions below the form.
Scholarship Applicant Questions (Individuals and Each Team Members Must Answer)
- Applicant contact information
- What degrees does he or she have?
- How long has he or she served in in current position?
- How long has he or she been employed at the organization?
- Briefly describe your organization
- Upload a copy of the organizational chart indicating the applicant's/applicants’ level(s)
- What are his or her current job responsibilities?
- What is his or her prior management/leadership experience?
- What would he or she like to get out of this conference?
- How will participating this conference further his or her professional development goals?
- What is his or her three sentence, fun, and interesting biography?
Scholarship Mentor Questions
- Mentor contact information
- How would the applicant’s/team’s participation in the Senior Leadership Conference contribute to your organization meeting its goals?
- What is your three-year leadership vision for this applicant/each of the three individuals in this team?