The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities seeks a part-time fund development database and stewardship coordinator to join our dynamic team and our network of thousands of committed social sector professionals working to positively impact local communities across the country. Through our collective work, Alliance staff and our network of members help all children, adults, and families achieve their full potential.
This position is based out of the Alliance's national operations center in Milwaukee.
The fund development database and stewardship coordinator will manage all aspects of the Alliance's Raiser’s Edge database and recently purchased Raiser’s Edge NXT interface, conduct gift entry and donor stewardship, set up data processes, and maintain data integrity and develop efficiencies in our work processes related to Raiser’s Edge.
Database Management and Reporting:
- Set up and maintain Raiser’s Edge NXT/Raiser’s Edge database alignment to maximize fund development performance and reporting
- Manage all aspects of Raiser’s Edge database including data accuracy, updates, corrections
- Research ways to improve efficiencies for current data management processes
- Produce queries, custom reports, appeals and gift reports
- Develop and process other fundraising metrics reports and dashboards
- Clean up inconsistent data and refine database performance
- Create and maintain database procedures documentation
Gift Entry and Acknowledgments:
- Work accounting team to ensure all gifts are properly recorded in Raiser’s Edge database
- Work with development team to promptly produce accurate and timely acknowledgement letters and tax receipts
- Manage the department’s hard copy and electronic donation files
- Conduct monthly gift reconciliation
- Prepare and maintain the agency’s mailing lists and process mail appeals
- Support the process of large mailings such as, but not limited to, appeal letters, invitations, postcards, and direct mail
- Support online giving and social media campaign appeals as needed
- Make recommendations for future database upgrades/conversions as needed, staying on top of industry trends and best practices
- Provide Raiser’s Edge NXT training and guidance to Alliance staff as needed
See the job description below for a full list of responsibilities.
Desired Education and Experience
Bachelor's or relevant combination of education and experience. Two years of demonstrated experience working with Raiser’s Edge database, preferably in a nonprofit setting. Highly organized problem solver with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry; ability to deal with confidential data. Experienced in donor communication and stewardship.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to the Alliance via email, and note the title of the position in the email subject line. Applicants not providing salary requirements will not be considered. No phone calls please.
The Alliance is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees. The Alliance does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Download Full Job Description