FEI Behavioral Health has an opportunity for a licensed, experienced professional for our telephonic EAP Services Center.
Act as a customer service link between the Corporate Client and its employees and family members to provide professional, non-judgmental response, ensuring consistent availability to promptly respond to incoming telephone calls. Assess for a behavioral health emergency or crisis, provide brief intake assessment, phone counseling when appropriate, gather demographic information, explain benefits, and make an appropriate referral to an affiliate or other treatment providers. Provide authorization of appropriate sessions. Fax or mail referral packet, including FEI billing forms and authorization to the affiliate.
- Document information obtained from calls into the computerized system to include, intake, referrals, complaints, requests for general information, etc.
- Provide assistance with the affiliate network by contacting affiliates to update and maintain accurate information. Locate and screen potential providers for membership in the EAP network. Support affiliate network functions and consistency.
- Respond to other customer needs as appropriate.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
Desired Education and Experience
- Minimum Requirements: At least three years’ experience post-master’s degree as a licensed provider of counseling/psychotherapy. At least one year providing EAP counseling.
- Considered a Bonus: Bilingual, expertise with children, experience with substance abuse. Previous experience and competency using a telephonic headset and computer while interacting with a caller is preferred.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements via email, and note the title of the position in the email subject line.
Applicants not providing salary requirements will not be considered. No phone calls please.
FEI is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees. FEI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.