The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities seeks an operations analyst engagement and mobilization to join our dynamic team to provide organizational and operational level support for the Network Growth and Engagement Department. This role entails coordinating the daily workflow in managing projects and administrative work supporting daily operations and Network Growth and Engagement initiatives.
Join the Alliance and our network of thousands of committed social sector professionals working to positively impact local communities across the country. Through our collective work, Alliance staff and our network of members help all children, adults, and families achieve their full potential.
The focus of the position is to build out and support the engagement of every Alliance member by getting to know their areas of competency, processes, and funding sources. This information will be gathered by surveys and direct outreach. Findings will be memorialized into the Alliance customer relationship management system and leveraged in efforts to engage members e.g., mobilization to protect key public policies in support of the Alliance’s drive to achieve its intermediate and long-term outcomes.
- Serve as an iMIS (membership database) functional resource as it relates to membership functionality
- Support Alliance network engagements for greater mobilization including coordination of CQ Engage activities
- Maintain membership information into customer relationship database (iMIS)
- Mapping Alliance members in support of advancing public policy advocacy, e.g. members of key congressional committees; power relationships with key policy makers; organizational competencies; state and local policy issue leadership, etc.
- Contribute to the Network Growth and Engagement SharePoint site
See the job description for a full list of responsibilities.
Desired Education and Experience
High School diploma required. Associate's or bachelor’s degree in business/management, nonprofit management, human services, communication, public policy or other applicable fields preferred.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to the Alliance via email, and note “Operations Analyst” in the email subject line. Applicants not providing salary requirements will not be considered. No phone calls please. The Alliance is fully committed to equal employment opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees.
The Alliance does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Download Full Job Description