FEI Behavioral Health (FEI) has a 40-year history in enhancing workforce resiliency by offering a full spectrum of solutions, from EAP and organizational development to workplace violence prevention and crisis management. One of the most successful social enterprises in America, FEI is seeking an experienced (age 50-plus) marketing and public relations associate to assist with marketing, communications, public relations and related business initiatives. FEI is wholly owned by the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities (Alliance), a national network of social sector organizations working to achieve its vision of a healthy and equitable society. FEI contributes over $1,000,000 annually to the Alliance in support of its work and the work of its network in the community.
FEI is seeking a seasoned marketing and public relations professional (age 50-plus) to contribute his or her cumulative knowledge and expertise for a flexible part-time position (15-20 hours per week) in our downtown Milwaukee offices. He or she will support the execution of various business initiatives through exceptional content marketing, web management, social media coordination and email communications. In collaboration with the marketing and public relations manager, this position will help maintain the business department’s communications calendar; assist in message development; support special projects related to ongoing business goals; and write, edit and publish content to help FEI achieve its engagement and
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter, and three writing samples via email. No phone calls please. For more information about FEI Behavioral Health, please visit our website.
FEI Behavioral Health is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. FEI Behavioral Health is a wholly owned division of The Alliance for Strong Families and Communities.
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Write clear and persuasive content for social media, web, promotional email campaigns, print collateral, etc. that effectively attracts and engages target audiences.
- Edit and provide feedback on pieces written by colleagues including white papers, case studies, staff blogs, social media content, articles, email campaign blasts, print material and other collateral as assigned.
- Assist in monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activity, impact and results for web including social media analytics, web traffic analytics, email open rates, etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues to help shape marketing strategy/approach.
- Ensure all communications adhere to FEI brand and style standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
FEI is seeking a seasoned marketing and public relations writing professional (age 50-plus). Previous work related to content development, copywriting and marketing strategy is required. Experience with email automation software (e.g. Higher Logic), content management software (e.g. WordPress), customer relationship software (e.g. Salesforce) and social media management preferred.
See the job description for a full list of responsibilities.
Download Full Job Description