Monroe Harding seeks candidates for the position of CEO. For over 120 years, Monroe Harding has had a singular mission: changing young people’s lives. Monroe Harding makes the dreams of young people not just dreams, but realities by creating opportunities for them. Successful candidates must have:
• Passion for serving people; demonstrates commitment to mission, value, and goals of MH including commitment to advocacy and underserved communities.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience in management, strategic planning, program development, and budget oversight is essential.
• Well-qualified candidates will have solid backgrounds in organizational development, communications, financial management, board development, and community relations.
• Proven track record in fundraising and development
• Strong personal ethics; highest level of personal and professional integrity and one who values diversity, different cultures, and different views and opinions.
• Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives and successfully inspiring and motivating team to action.
• A collaborative person who is driven by the success of the team and the organization; an open, friendly individual who is perceived as credible, competent, trustworthy, and team oriented, welcoming and appreciative of input from others.
• Visionary; provides organizational leadership to align business and finance strategy to support long term growth of the company.
• Ability to analyze organizational and operational challenges and develop timely and economical solutions.
• Prior experience with the foster care system or children in state custody is not a prerequisite.
For more information please visit our website at: www.monroeharding.org
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applicant screening begins and continues until the position is filled. Monroe Harding is an equal opportunity employer.