Children’s Institute, Inc. (CII) is looking for a dedicated Therapist to join our outstanding team!
The Therapist uses independent judgment and discretion to provide individual, child, family and group therapy; counseling; crisis intervention; and advocacy services to children and families.
Children’s Institute is a compassionate, innovative leader in the fields of trauma focused treatment, youth development and early childhood and family support services. More than 24,000 children and families in some of Los Angeles’ most under-served communities benefit from CII’s commitment to developing and maintaining an investigative learning approach. The work of CII stretches across many disciplines and program structures in order to positively affect the lives of children and families in Los Angeles.
1. Uses independent judgment and discretion to gather information, assess needs and provide appropriate direct clinical and related therapeutic services, emphasizing evidence-based practices (EBPs), to clients and/or their families.
2. Maintains appropriate case notes and other records and prepares periodic reports as required.
3. Meets and/or exceeds client service delivery goals.
The position requires:
• Master's degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy or Psychology required.
• BBS registration required.
• Bilingual Spanish.
Licensure preferred. Psychologists are also welcome.
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for advancement
• Access to continuous training and development
• Free Medical, Dental, and Vision under HMO
• Life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(a) and 403(b)
• Generous paid time off
• Company sponsored team building events are always on the horizon
Ex. Spartan race teams, bowling, fit club, and more.
Children’s Institute, Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.