What We Promise: Solutions
The Alliance for Children and Families offers a variety of innovative, easy-to-apply solutions that address members’ strategic and operational challenges.
The Alliance seeks out best practice programs and high-quality services to disseminate to members. When none are available, the Alliance creates new service offerings to bridge the gap.
These solutions help members leverage the resources they already have for greater impact and effectiveness.
- Alliance Grants
- Public & Private Funding Alerts
- Resource Development Services Program
- Aging Initiative/New Age of Aging
- Civic Engagement and Advocacy Initiative
- About the Civic Engagement Program
- Alliance Civic Engagement Advisory Committee
- Certificate in Aging
- Continuing Education Credits
- Executive Leadership Institute
- Undergraduate & Graduate Degrees
Jobs & Fellowships