Alliance for Children & Families Magazine
The Alliance for Children & Families Magazine is the signature publication of the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities.
The magazine is targeted to a specialized audience that includes:
- Staff at Alliance member organizations
- Volunteers who serve on the governing boards of these organizations
- Other individuals vested in the nonprofit human services sector
Editorial content touches on a wide range of nonprofit leadership and governance issues, including:
- Civic engagement
- Board governance and development
- Leadership development and training
- Innovative programs and services
- Public policy and advocacy
- Fund development
- Communications and marketing
- Member highlights and member profiles
- Nonprofit human services sector issues
Subscriptions to receive electronic editions of the magazine are available to anyone free of charge.
Subscribe to receive the Alliance for Children & Families Magazine.
Contact staff in the Alliance Magazine Department with questions or for more information.
Magazine Mission Statement
The Alliance for Children & Families Magazine provides intellectual capital to members of the Alliance for Children and Families and United Neighborhood Centers of America, the individuals who serve on members’ boards of directors; and organizations and individuals aligned with our mission. The magazine informs decision making and strengthens the capacity of organizations to fulfill the Alliance’s vision of a healthy society and strong communities for all children and families.