Arrowhead Youth and Family Services Becomes Alliance Member
Arrowhead Youth and Family Services in Coal Valley, Illinois, has joined the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities.
Through its rural, 225-acre campus located just outside the Quad Cities, the organization provides counseling, education, and support services to youth ages 12 to 21 and their families. Arrowhead’s therapeutic residential treatment program blends Cognitive Behavioral Strengths-Based Therapy, education, and community service.
While at Arrowhead, students:
- Live in a safe, supportive environment
- Attend school on campus
- Have access to mental health services
- Have access to substance abuse treatment
- Have access to weekly family visitation
- Have access to family counseling
- Benefit from intensive Cognitive Behavioral Strengths-Based Therapy in a peer-group setting
The organization was founded in 1945.
Chester Lien, CEO, leads the organization.