Alliance News Room & Media Center
As the largest association of private, nonprofit child- and family-serving organizations in North America, the Alliance for Children and Families is a valuable resource for information related to all facets of the nonprofit human services sector.
- What’s New at the Alliance? News about programs and services, available resources, events, and public policy initiatives.
- News Impacting the Sector. Resources related to changes, challenges, and opportunities in the nonprofit human service sector.
- News from Alliance Members. Highlights from Alliance members across the country.
- Media Contacts. For requests for comment from the Alliance or features of the Alliance, contact Nancy Kunkler, public relations manager, at 414-359-6564.
- About the Alliance. Discover everything the media needs to know about the Alliance.
- Alliance News Releases. Find the latest official announcements distributed to the media and a comprehensive archive.
- Topics of Expertise for Media Comment & Speakers Bureau. The Alliance feature expertise that spans a broad range of topics.
Contact the Alliance Marketing and Communications Department with questions or for more information.