What We Promise: Knowledge
Knowledge, when applied, is power. That’s why the Alliance for Children and Families is committed to providing members with relevant, timely, and useful information.
The Alliance also serves as members’ national radar system, keeping them up-to-date about trends, challenges, and opportunities in the nonprofit human service sector.
Together, this knowledge informs and empowers members’ decision making and strategic planning so that they can consistently perform at high levels.
- Alliance E-News
- Alliance for Children & Families Magazine
- Annual Report
- Article Archive
- Families in Society
- Families in Society E-Alert
- Families in Society: Policy & Practice Focus
- Federal Policy News
- Fund Development Training Manual
- Human Services Compensation in Canada
- Human Services Compensation in the United States
- Mission-Based Advocacy Toolkit
- Neuroscience Project Collection
- New Voices at the Civic Table
- Nonprofit Director
- Scanning the Horizons: Top Five Trends
- Scenario Planning Reports
- The 21st Century Potential of Constituency Voice
- Transforming Human Services for Older Adults