Search for Human Services Jobs
Click on a job title to view the entire post.
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health Services (CABHS) in Willmar has an opening for an experienced leader to oversee the delivery of inpatient mental health services for children, adolescents, and young adults (ages 6-18) with serious behavioral and emotional disturbances. The treatment team consists of hospitalists, psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and rehabilitation therapists dedicated to the use of evidence-based practices and integrated, person-centered approaches. Join our team as a State of Minnesota employee!
Duties of the CABHS Program Administrator include:
- Provide overall direction and leadership to the clinical, human, fiscal and physical plant resources to ensure the highest quality care and treatment are provided to clients requiring child and adolescent mental health treatment and or/related conditions for a state-wide adolescent mental health treatment program.
- Determine the direction and scope of treatment staff activity; develop strategies to recognize and resolve operational and physical plant issues.
- Develop and maintain collaborative business relationships with local, county, and community services to provide an array of treatment resources to clients.
- Ensure training and credentialing requirements are met and encourage staff professional development.
- Ensure treatment services continuously meet or exceed all applicable Federal, State and local rules, standard, and regulations.