Search for Human Services Jobs
Click on a job title to view the entire post.
As the licensed treatment director (LCSW), you will be responsible for the clinical oversight of all therapeutic cases and/or those that are defined for clinical oversight as required by contract within the communities served in our Fort Collins division. This will be accomplished through the following:
- Monitoring programs to ensure proper implementation according to the program design and individual contract specifications and ongoing effectiveness.
- Review file documentation for accuracy and compliance with SAFY’s program design, contracts, and COA guidelines for those cases assigned.
- Review and sign case notes, treatment plans, incident reports, and quarterly reports.
- In conjunction with intake person, determine eligibility of referrals as well as assist in identifying appropriate homes based upon clinical appropriateness.
- Monitor, track, and address expirations of dispositions for the division.
- Provide monthly clinical review and supervision review through individual hourly sessions with each worker carrying such cases to include the development of the applicable assessment, and assisting the workers in the development of clinical treatment goals, interventions, and performance.
- Investigate and resolve concerns of foster parents, staff, and referring agencies.
- Assign interns to appropriate staff to ensure that this staff member is responsible for providing supervision and teaching experiences for practicum students, perform evaluations for these students, and act as liaison between SAFY and university.
- Assumes staff compliance with M & E and productivity standards.
- Assist and/or provide contract services for cases when need is identified due to temporary understaffing in division.
- Responsible for overseeing divisional compliance for mental health utilization.
- Maintain and ensure accurate and professional documentation in appearance and content as required for all cases.
- Submit written reports to supervisor and other parties as required in a timely and accurate manner.
- Schedule, attend, and facilitate team (weekly) and referring agency meetings.
- Attend professional training as required by supervisor, regulations, COA, and any other relevant controlling entity for a minimum of 40 clock hours per year.
- Monitor staff training hours to ensure staff are receiving necessary training and determine/approve training sessions of team members as identified through case studies and clinical supervision.
- Provide staff and treatment foster parent training.