Information We Collect
In running and maintaining Publisher websites we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use collected information to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other Publisher announcements or products that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our websites, services and products.
You may notify us in writing or by telephone, fax or e-mail that you object to being contacted or being contacted in a particular way.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done by activating the “reject cookies” setting on your computer.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to a data maintenance or content hosting partner. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely and that access to your data is strictly on a “need to know” basis.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Updating Your Details
If any of the information that you have provided to the Publisher changes (such as e-mail address), please send the corrected details to Subs@FamiliesInSociety.org.