Online Learning: Affordable, Accessible, and Convenient
CE4Alliance is the online continuing education program provided by Families in Society and its publisher, the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities. Designed to help satisfy licensing and certification requirements with automated online exams, online scoring, and certificate printing, this continuing education program is affordable, accessible, and convenient.
Keep up-to-date, learn from the innovators, and earn credits. The flexibility and affordability are additional advantages to a program that provides competent, consistent, and interdisciplinary learning. Courses can be purchased for individuals, or agencies can purchase blocks of credits at discounted bulk pricing to distribute to their employees.
More than 140 courses arranged in 21 topic categories are available relating to:
- Child welfare
- Family preservation
- Casework practice with child, teenage, or older adult clients
- Mental health and psychiatric social work
- Ethics and professional responsibility
- Many more issues relevant to practice
Materials feature practical and clinical instruction relating to innovative programs and policies and working with diverse client groups. These courses are suitable for social workers, professional therapists, counselors, and other health professionals.
CE4Alliance Benefits for Professionals and Agencies
- Extremely cost-effective training and staff development opportunities
- Quick, easy, and convenient access to a versatile continuing education format
- Funders and accreditation services value your commitment to excellence and continuous quality improvement
- Creates a more informed and educated workforce
- Compliments offsite continuing education seminars and workshops for a fraction of the cost.
- Pre-purchase course coupons that can be distributed to your staff; you can even select specific courses as mandatory for your employees
"This program is one of the things that keeps me so happy with the Alliance. You are doing such a great job giving me information and connections that have been so incredibly helpful."
Mary C. Hargrave, Ph.D., CEO, River Oak Center for Children
"The CE4Alliance program is wonderful. Thank you for having insight and giving us professionals this opportunity."
James Jones, ACSW, president & CEO, Family Service of Northwest Ohio
"This is very exciting; I sent the info out to our professional staff and expect they will be utilizing this program."
Nyla K. Woods, president & CEO, Family Services of Greater Houston
"This is a great resource for myself and my staff."
Christina Hemmer M.Ed., LAPC, employee learning coordinator, Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch
“The ethics courses provide superb training. I plan to use this in our local private practice group.”
Dorothy Burd, LCSW, president, Lighthouse Counseling
Contact Families in Society staff with questions or for more information.