Alliance Civic Engagement Efforts
The Alliance for Children and Families and its sister organization United Neighborhood Centers of America (UNCA) encourage their members to work for social changes that improve the lives of vulnerable children and families.
As part of its civic engagement efforts, the Alliance and UNCA:
- Inform members about effective civic engagement tools and strategies
- Provide grants and consultation support so members are able to help raise authentic voices of constituents in their communities
- Lead the nonprofit human services sector by fostering national attention about the role civic engagement plays in creating positive social change
- Offer civic engagement trainings
- Suppport efforts to measure the impact of civic engagement efforts
- Offer New Voices Civic Engagement Fellowships to recognize and fuel the leadership of individuals who are involved in civic engagement work at the local and regional levels
For more information, contact the Alliance Civic Engagement Department.